and then to Topsail Beach to see our long time friend David K. get married. FUN! But exhausting!
On Monday, I didn't feel well but figured I had overdid it the day prior. While at work, I noticed that Little Bit was turning and moving A LOT. After about two hours of dealing with this "weird" feeling, I started to have back pains. Long story short, I woke up on Tuesday morning and I could not get out of bed. I couldn't stand up or sit up and do anything without pain shooting down my legs and pain pretty much everywhere. I called Nate and told him we had to go to the doctor and soon.
We spent a few hours at the hospital being checked out. It turns out that Little Bit had turned head down!!! (on my dad's birthday by the way!) I was having mild contractions and the back pain was likely from his new location and they sent me home to rest.
I am still in a lot of pain and laying down is about the only way I can get some relief from the back pain. I think Little Bit is hitting on my sciatic nerve, too. We are all healthy and he was still pretty far up there. As Nate says "the turkey isn't done yet" so he's still cooking away safe and secure.
We have a bunch of pictures coming but the photographer shared a few edited ones with us for now. Now presenting...the Wilgus baby belly.....







My favorite thus far!This photographer is looking to expand her portfolio so she is actually going to take pictures AT the hospital for us for free! So if things work out, we'll have pictures from the birth (NOT of the birth but during birthing!) to share with everyone.
Monday will be 2 weeks til LB's due date!!!
Love,
~S
Monday will be 2 weeks til LB's due date!!!
Love,
~S

jpg-bw-lor.bmp)



No comments:
Post a Comment