Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

VEGAS!!

The much awaited pictures of Vegas are here!!

So I have a ton of pictures so I'm going to try and share a few of my favorites. We had a great time and the weather was wonderful. It had been between 100 and 105 degrees up until the day we flew from Wichita. It was about 70 degrees during the hottest part of the day for our three days!


We stayed the Luxor hotel. I had a good experience there. The shower in our room was really my favorite part of the room, hehe! HUGE walk-in shower with granite/slate tiles.

A shot of me in our room.
And the view from our room on the side of the pyramid. We were on the 8th floor.

And what else would you got to Vegas for....haha!
Mom at Mandalay Bay, our favorite casino during the trip!
Lunch buffet at Mandalay Bay. YUM-O! And no, I did not eat all of these items! My mom and I had a bite of each one. Oh, and yes, there is more than one plate on the table! :)
Bellagio Fountains...probably one of my favorite things I saw while in Vegas!

Me!!

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Goodnight in Vegas

Enjoy!
~S

P.S. Check back for more...I've got a fountain video and some pictures from The Blue Man Group show! :)

1 comment:

Woody said...

Thanks for the pics..they are great. Looks like a good time but I still haven't seen the report of the win/loss on the tables. :)

Dad