Ok guys, I know we've fallen behind a bit on here but here comes the reason...Nate being deployed! He is leaving on Sunday for Africa. I won't post many details but if you want to know more, give him or I a call (before Sunday if you want to talk to him!) and we will fill you in on what we know. We knew this type of deployment was possibly in his future when he went to this unit back in December of 2006 but we didn't find out for certain until about 3 weeks ago. Thus, not many updates since we've both been trying to get things in order before he leaves - well, really he has been doing the prep work but I've been trying to help out where I can.
Oh, our trip to VA (Williamsburg, Quantico and Roanoke) went well last weekend and I will update with more pictures after he leaves and I have time to spare.
Thanks for your love and support!
~S
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

jpg-bw-lor.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment